Piazzetta A to Z part 05 ( Programing the stove paramters )

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pascal_Maertens

Feeling the Heat
Programing the stove parameters

This usually needs to be done by a professional with specific tools,

I truly remember saying on a French forum that exposing to all viewers, the Piazzetta technician manual and its programming sheet was irresponsible and could be very hazardous to customer whit minimum knowledge.

But now that I see this file with all kind of settings running all over the forums, I taught that it would be necessary to put up a sheet with detailed information on what programme line is used for, what are the settings you can change.

The default settings are mend to be use in a certain type of house, but since houses are not all built the same way in some cases we need to do a little fine tuning and it’s mostly all air related some house are well vented some are air sealed.

Note: you need to have a manometer to do the adjustments, some of the value have been updated by Piazzetta to be used in North America last formation 06-2015 Asolo Italy

sheet 1.JPG sheet 2.JPG Sheet 3.JPG sheet 4.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.