pic of the new install

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wilddog

Nov 16, 2009
northeast mi
some one asked for a photo of my Quadra Fire classic bay insert here it is

Attachments

• 100_3726.jpg
    100_3726.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 777
wilddog That's a nice looking setup congratulations!

Hey that's cool, you took the picture tomorrow.

Nice looking install, enjoy!

yep did the install myself but right now it has the wrong size surround on it i should have the smaller one in a week or two, it wasnt that bad i put an OAK down through my ash clean out with a pvc intake outside. i figured with a dryer vent as well as a on demand hot water i didnt need any more negative air pressure in the house. and yes my camera sees into the future i just wish it would take pictures of lottery tickets:)

Thanks for the pic, WildDog....looks great! Nice hearth & mantle.....enjoy the heat!

Very good looking. I have the same unit and this is my second season of use. I love it. Did you mount the trhemostat in another room?

Beautiful! Nice install, well done. The only way it may look better? Esp with that clear front glass. Sorry, had too, hope Web isn't mad at me....

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 532
Very nice looking installation!!!

I had to use the smaller surround on mine and then had it custom cut and rebent to fit into my opening.
main.php

Tried to upload picture, but not working.

Trying to attach file now.

Attachments

• Fireplace.jpg
    Fireplace.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 462
Farmer, did you do the rock? I have all the supplies to do the same, but have never done that type of work before so have been putting it off.

GotzTheHotz said:
Beautiful! Nice install, well done. The only way it may look better? Esp with that clear front glass. Sorry, had too, hope Web isn't mad at me....

I love the pine ,and the face in the glass .

No, I did not do the stone work myself. I had the mason that did the exterior of my house do it. Really isn't much to it, just need plenty of stone to pick from to mix and match as you go. More of a selection that you have to pick from, the better the look you will end up with. The mason had his tender spread out all of the stone on the floor so he could see what he had to work with before they started. If I had the time, I probably would have done it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.