picked up 2 tons

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisasst

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Aug 13, 2008
cortland ny
3 trips, $15 in gas and a days work. Just picked up 2 tons. 1 energex and 1 starlight. $275 / ton. My dealer also told me he is not sure what they are going to do this winter because the pellet manufacturers want to be paid up front now. If this is the case then many businesses probably won't be carrying pellets any more..

Bought just under 4 tons today for 1125 plus the cost of a U-haul truck ($89) I had to make two trips and unloading was pretty easy with My tractor...stored them in my garage...I'm putting a stove in my addition when it gets built...cant wait for the fall! I started at 10:00 and I returned the U-haul at 1:00 not bad for a once a year thing

wish I could do the u haul thing, but couldn't afford it. I had to drive 35 minutes one way each time...I was only comfortable putting 35 bags in my mini van.

Status
Not open for further replies.