picked up a ton of barefoot today

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HEMI

Feeling the Heat
Aug 17, 2009
connecticut
down to my last 2 bags of okie's, and still have 2 ton of ligs, but figured i would grab a ton of another brand....went with barefoot, GREAT pellet.

jtakeman said:
Hey Hemi,

How much did they get ya for them?
290 @ B.T.....i couldn't get to CT Pellet saturday for the sale (last day) and they are closed mondays so went to B.T......290 is high but other then the sale at CT. thats seems to be the price on them

Have u burned the barefoots yet. How are they. I have been burning somersets from lowes and they are super hot. Looking into getting some barefoots
tyler

Abfitch1212 said:
Have u burned the barefoots yet. How are they. I have been burning somersets from lowes and they are super hot. Looking into getting some barefoots
tyler
i burned a few bags earlier in the season, and just started the ton tonight......burn great, hot, clean

Status
Not open for further replies.