Picked up a used Harman P61 today...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, incredible deal!!! Congrats. You'll love it.

There is a Harman Advance in my area for $600. Talked to the guy and he said he would take $550 for it. Comes with Hearth pad and all venting he had for it..... Also has a PC-45 for sale for $800, also includes the Pad and venting?!?

Could take both home for $1,300...... ?!?!?!?!?!????!!!

Mama saying No, but my Mind keeps telling me YES!!

I told a Forum member who lives a little closer. Hopefully one of us can capitalize on this deal. Its about 1.5 hrs from me. If they are still there next weekend, one will be coming here :) (prefer the Advance, but nothing wrong with the multi fuel PC-45).

Current price on the pc-45 msrp over $3600. I would bet it will be gone by next weekend!

Current price on the pc-45 msrp over $3600. I would bet it will be gone by next weekend!

Its a Harman.....! There all over $3,000. (But well worth it) :)

If I had the time during the week, I would. But my Son has football practice evert day and I work every day.

The guy hasn't received a lot of calls thus far. And I would take either. Just prefer the looks of the Advance. Stoves sit on CL a long time around here. Even expensive Stoves that are being sold cheap.

Ohio, the lost land of Pellet stoves. Not a lot of people around here have them. Further East, Yes. Even North or West, Yes...

I am hoping one doesn't sell. But if they do, I have enough BTU's to heat most of Northeast Ohio. I'll be o.k.... ;)

Fingers crossed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.