Picked up GW Model GPR-1810 HD DC Labratory Power Supply at yard sale for $5 - is it worth something

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don2222

Minister of Fire
Feb 1, 2010
Salem NH

Attachments

• GWModelGPR-1810HD.JPG
    GWModelGPR-1810HD.JPG
    159.9 KB · Views: 136
To the right buyer it looks like it could be worth $360. If you can't find the right buyer, it looks like somebody will buy it for $5.

I hope your electroplating idea pans out. That would be pretty neat to be able to do.

Matt

How about I quadruple what you paid for it?
Toss it in the mail and I'll send you a 20 dollar bill plus shipping. Hehe

Would higher amperage make for a better plating? With my luck I'd turn the amps up and get something that looks like plating zits.

:)

Would higher amperage make for a better plating? With my luck I'd turn the amps up and get something that looks like plating zits.

:)

Probably need higher amperage for larger parts. Car bodies must have some pretty high current in their paint dipping pots!

Status
Not open for further replies.