Pickin' up last weeks'

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ISeeDeadBTUs

Snow in the woods hasn't melted much yet, but since we only got about 5" I could still find
Really is too warm to be out messin in the snow. Once yer wet though, you may as well get what you can
While the sun was out, it was nice. Its actually warm enough to start melting the snow off the chunks.

Now I just gotta get it all under cover before tomorrows rain . . .

[quote author="ISeeDeadBTUs" date="1293853252"]Snow in the woods hasn't melted much yet, but since we only got about 5" I could still find

ISeeDeadBTUs, nice load of wood and I'll take all the warm weather mother nature will give us. Looks like the last two weeks of January will be nice and cold.

Happy New Year

Zap

ISeeDeadBTUs said:
While the sun was out, it was nice. Its actually warm enough to start melting the snow off the chunks.

That seems to happen pretty quick once you get it out of the blanket of snow even when its cold.

Tractor envy! That's a nice haul in the bucket! Cheers and Happy New Year!

It sure was nice out cutting the last few days. Nice load you have there.

Pretty much all of our snow is gone now except on the roads where it is wooded.

Status
Not open for further replies.