PICKING UP THE SWITZER

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

loggie

Feb 24, 2008
neast
:coolsmile: Hello all just wanted to let everyone know I am picking up the switzer next sat, mine is a 1250gal three pass with refractory. I feel like a kid on Christmas eve will try to post some pics when I get it.Thanks to all for the good advice I picked up here and to TCaldwell for getting me Garys #.Anyone know of a good place to buy 8" class A chimney?

loggie,good luck gary builds a very good boiler and the best customer/tech help , what better than the guy who builds them, dont be afraid to contact ed forrest for advice, he helped gary install his boiler and storage, as to the 8 inch try simpson.

Status
Not open for further replies.