Pics

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nixon

Minister of Fire
Aug 6, 2008
West Sunbury ,Pa.
I have been looking at your pics for years. Now here are some of mine.

Attachments

• 100_3324.JPG
    100_3324.JPG
    259.8 KB · Views: 339
  • 100_3326.JPG
    100_3326.JPG
    252 KB · Views: 320
  • 100_3327.JPG
    100_3327.JPG
    272 KB · Views: 329
  • 100_3329.JPG
    100_3329.JPG
    272.8 KB · Views: 334
  • 100_3332.JPG
    100_3332.JPG
    298 KB · Views: 339
  • 100_3333.JPG
    100_3333.JPG
    274.3 KB · Views: 340
  • 100_3337.JPG
    100_3337.JPG
    269.5 KB · Views: 333
  • 100_3341.JPG
    100_3341.JPG
    267.8 KB · Views: 325
  • 100_3343.JPG
    100_3343.JPG
    299.9 KB · Views: 325
  • 100_3344.JPG
    100_3344.JPG
    271.7 KB · Views: 334
Were those delivered uncut logs from a lumber yard? If so, what does that cost you on your side of the state?

It was from a logging company .as to cost , it varies depending on availability and fuel costs .

Nice pics, love the dachshund! How's that 550 running for ya?

Reactions: Nixon
"Salottadogs" ;) Seriously though - nice pics!

Reactions: Gark and Nixon
Nice pics, love the dachshund! How's that 550 running for ya?
It's my wife's, just got it this week as she didn't get on with her 346 OE and was coveting my 562 xp.
So far I haven't really buried it as I managed to get Bronchitis , so, I'm kind of laying low this week . But Jan can start it easily , so my 562 is safe.

You pretty much have the ultimate set up of, for & with fire wood. ;)
Sell any?

Nice saws, nice dogs and nice wood, looks like eden

Hey Nixon, nice setup/ gear and sounds like a great wife!

Question - what did you "finish" your shed with? Putting up a b&b shed now, and considering clear stains and really like the look of natural pin (hint of yellow).

Looks great, particularly love that pile of BL logs :-O

I think there should be a rating on this thread....XXX

lotsa great toys. beautiful property and setup.
any day using power tools is a great day.
but then again, any day on the green side of the grass is a great day too.

Absolutely gorgeous place you have there!
I am drooling over the saw collection and want that 562XP so bad I can taste it!

You pretty much have the ultimate set up of, for & with fire wood. ;)
Sell any?
No Dave ,I don't sell any . I guess I'm a hoarder! Oddly enough though ,I've had folks stop by thinking this was a saw mill . :)

Hey Nixon, nice setup/ gear and sounds like a great wife!

Question - what did you "finish" your shed with? Putting up a b&b shed now, and considering clear stains and really like the look of natural pin (hint of yellow).
It's hemlock that I bought from the Amish miller up the road for <50 cents a board foot. I've never put a thing on it. I did wash it down once . Every fall I say I'm going to clean and seal ,but never get around to it :(

Okay, first and foremost, IT'S ABOUT TIME! And second, talk about sensory overload! I gotta say that I'm kinda MAD at ya, I mean you've been on here much longer than me and you've been hiding that beautiful saw collection, that awesome hoard of firewood, that beautiful property and that pack of great looking dogs......you should be ashamed of yourself! ;) nice setup, Nix!!

No Dave ,I don't sell any . I guess I'm a hoarder! Oddly enough though ,I've had folks stop by thinking this was a sw mill . :)
Where in the world would anyone get that idea :cool:
seriously, nice set up, always love to have the dogs with me when Im working outside too.

Nice setup Nixon, is that a Kubota? How do you like it? Where in Western PA are ya? Those bars all look like new on those saws.

Status
Not open for further replies.