picture of my new quadra fire 5700

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kellerclan5

Feb 3, 2008
northeast
Here is the photo of my new quadra fire 5700 series stove and hearth. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• IMG_0270.jpg
    IMG_0270.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 2,611
Schweet! There is a special place in heaven for big steel stove guys.

Nice! Wish we got that one....very happy with the 4300 though.

brother bart,

house is 3000 sq ft, 4 bedrooms, the room the stove is in is a 850 sq ft great room with 12' ceilings. The stove is in the center of the house.

It has not roasted us out of the room and the ceiling fans really move the air. It is heating the entire house. And that is hard for ranchers.

Congrats, looks great!

That's a beautiful corner hearth.....the stove looks good too;nice job.

It's always nice to use stone that camouflage's ash. No matter how careful you are, ash drops on the hearth. Nice looking setup.

looks nice, like that stone work.. but it looks lonely
you need knick-knacks/chachkys, maybe a nice dog in front.. a rocker.

thats what i'm talking about
just got charged an additional $200 delivery fee for an emergency propane delivery
had 4 deaths in a month and lost track of things
got 7 full cords in the back yard with 3 more trees down in the yard
working on a 5700 install myself for 1700 sq ft
had to rebuild the room before the install
taking forever......
finally making some headway
beautiful job on yours
enjoy
rustynut

Nice looking stonework and stove!

I love the hearth surround and the big viewing area!

Beautiful stonework for a beautiful stove. Great job. Are you planning on extending the stone to the ceiling?

Love the stone hearth.

Congrats on the new stove, I just finished mantles for the top of the stone. I will forward Pictures ASAP. My pad is 6' from the corners of the wall to the outer edge. The pad is 3' from the front door of the stove. I am glad I made the pad larger because of wood storage and sparks that shoot out. The grey stone has also hidden the ash and mess on the carpet is very minimal.

hope this helps.

kellerclan5

Nice!

If you don't mind me asking, what types of stone are those and what did it cost you?

stone on ground is real stone, my builder gave it to me for free b/c it was left over from an old job. Stone on wall is man made stone, about $700 for all

Status
Not open for further replies.