Picture of what I did instead of cut wood!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JP11

Minister of Fire
May 15, 2011
Central Maine
This was the last 6 days. I'm tired just looking at it! I hope the ground is still frozen enough for me to cut when I get home. They are talking 50s. At least I won't get too hot. Too muddy to drag the logs down the drive anymore.

Anyway.. just thought I'd share the pic. No wonder I'm dizzy.

Attachments

• map.gif
    map.gif
    19.9 KB · Views: 202
Yuk

Reactions: ScotO
well it's not as bad as riding in an airliner. Riding in the "pointy end" isn't as bad. it's a small private jet. but we did cover a ridiculous amount of ground. 5 days off starting tomorrow. Just need to ride the airlines back to Maine today from San Fran.

JP, I'm glad that was you and not me!

JP, you are a braver man than I. How big is plane?

I was riding in the front aka the pilot. I fly for a large "fractional" airline. The people I fly own the, or a part of one of our corporate jets. Mine has just 2 pilots, no flight attendant, and 7 seats.

It was certainly a busy week.. about 50% busier than normal. I was with a good friend.. so it made the week go a bit better. The airline home from SFO.. that sucks no matter how you slice it.

JP

Dude, thats a lot of flyin'

If you pay 8k an hour.. All the pretzels, nuts, jelly beans, chips, booze, soda, wine, AND catering you want.

Lobster, Shrimp, Crab leg platter is pretty popular. The dang thing is a convenience store on wings. We stock a lot of stuff, and they can special order ANYTHING they want. I always like the "guy" trips to vegas. Beer, wings, Pizza.. the trifecta

JP

Status
Not open for further replies.