Picture or video of Whitfield Legend for a documentary

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremyh

Nov 2, 2015
France
Hello,

I am making a little documentary on central wood heating in France. I start with an introduction on the history of wood heating. I explain that the first wood pellet stove was invented by Jerry Whitfield in 1984 and would like to show a picture of the first model, the Whitfield Legend. Would anyone have a nice high definition picture or such a stove and make a picture?
I will of course write your name in the credit. There is no budget to pay for the picture.

Thanks in advance.
Jeremy

Attachments

• Whitfield Advantage pellet stove.jpg
    Whitfield Advantage pellet stove.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 181
  • Legend 006a.jpg
    Legend 006a.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 214
Reactions: Stovensen
I have a operational one and sale brochure.

Attachments

• scan0003.pdf
    215.2 KB · Views: 203
  • scan0004.pdf
    325.8 KB · Views: 176
Reactions: Stovensen
I have a operational one and sale brochure.
Hello,

Thank you for your quick reply.

My documentary project is focused on central heating but I would like to explain a little about wood heating history and remind people that the first pellet stove was invented in the USA. The documentary is in French but might later get a English voice over or subtitles.
If you could send me a nice picture of your working Legend in a resolution of more than 5000x2500 pixel since the film will be edited in 4K, that would be lovely. I will put of course you lastname and firstname in the credits at the end.
NB: the film is to be released on youtube in January 2016.

Thank you in advance.

Might be a couple weeks as things are a bit busy with winter about to try and happen here.

Might be a couple weeks as things are a bit busy with winter about to try and happen here.
Thank you for the PDFs. I can wait a few weeks for the picture. I'll edit some bad resolution picture meanwhile and replace it later.

Could you send it to my email adress directly (MP)?

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.