PICTURE POSTING ERROR

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hogwildz

Minister of Fire
I got 2 pics loaded tonight, then nothing but error messages? What gives?

The following error occurred

There was a problem uploading your file.

SAM_2775.jpg
Sometimes it loads, others I continually get this error.
Also, usually when clicking the upload file button the the computer window for where the file is opens, then a couple times a smaller black rectangle which allows only 1 file at a time for upload opens with a browse for file. Appears 2 separate windows to upload from computer. Just loaded a couple more to my turkey post in pictures area. Then as a test tried to upload more, and got same error (above).

Have you tried a different browser? No other reports and no server errors in the log, so I can't find what to fix. If you have a slow or bad connection at times, it would do exactly what you say (throw an error)......

Also, upgrade your Flash player if not already done so. The multi-file uploaded is based on flash, where the single one is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.