pictures...how to resize and post?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paulie

Nov 27, 2007
SW Mich.
Hey guys, I am no Bill Gates on this thing, so can some one tell me how to down load a picture. it keeps telling me its to lrg? is there a way to down size my pictrues to up load on this site? thanks in advance

Read the sticky at the top about pictures.
I agree that the size thing is hard to manage, but this give pretty good directions.

elkbelch

hey thanks guys, I got it now. funny thing uh? even brain surgery is easy when you know how . thanks again for your help

kolbyTheDog said:
http://adionsoft.net/fastimageresize/

I found this neat program the other day. Just open it, drag and drop the picture file you want to re-size onto the program window, and it re-sizes it to the size and quality you want in less than a second. You can resize multiple photos at once. Handy little tool and it's freeware!

That is an excellent little program! Thanks for the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.