Pictures of Pellet Stoves Installed Here.....New Post

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sydney1963

Oct 4, 2008
Windham Maine
Here is mine.

Attachments

• PIC_0012-1.JPG
    PIC_0012-1.JPG
    8.9 KB · Views: 2,159
And mine:

Attachments

• Stove install 1.JPG
    Stove install 1.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 2,258
Heres mine.

Attachments

• PC050009.JPG
    PC050009.JPG
    14 KB · Views: 2,065
Sorry its so small. I'll update it later. I need to pry open my wallet and splurge on a new digital camera.

ThumbFancyFrame.jpg

codebum said:
Sorry its so small. I'll update it later. I need to pry open my wallet and splurge on a new digital camera.

ThumbFancyFrame.jpg
Is that a picture of a picture of a stove?

Sort of. Back when I first joined I created a thumbnail picture of the image of the shot I took of my stove. Then I tried to apply a little lame artistic work by adding a border. I can't locate the original camera shot though.

Right after my post I went to Amazon and ordered a new digital camera. So an updated pic will be coming soon. Well, as soon as I learn how to use the new camera - lol

Looks good to me Code......

codebum said:
Sort of. Back when I first joined I created a thumbnail picture of the image of the shot I took of my stove. Then I tried to apply a little lame artistic work by adding a border. I can't locate the original camera shot though.

Right after my post I went to Amazon and ordered a new digital camera. So an updated pic will be coming soon. Well, as soon as I learn how to use the new camera - lol

I shouldn't really say much myself. I have a couple of shots of mine I was going to post when I installed it a month back, but every time I tried to post, it said the pictures were too big or something like that. Tried to follow the hints section here on posting, but I am an idiot, I believe. It's one of those things where it is easier not to do. So, instead, I admire others installed pic's. Sooner or later I will get one up there. Good luck with the new camera.

My USSC 6039HF----The thinking man (woman 's) stove. Burn half corn half pellets. Heats the finished basement in a 2,300 square foot bungalow in Southern Ontario

Birdies008.jpg
Stove005.jpg

bungalobob said:
codebum said:

ThumbFancyFrame.jpg
Is that a picture of a picture of a stove?

OMG that's too funny!

mrmichaeljmoore said:
Here is mine:

Whitfield/Lenox Profile 20

(Just did the weekly cleaning....)

Is that a surge protector lying on the floor next to the stove?......hope you remember to connect it :)

Scoop said:
My USSC 6039HF----The thinking man (woman 's) stove. Burn half corn half pellets. Heats the finished basement in a 2,300 square foot bungalow in Southern Ontario

How do you like that stove? Does it run quiet? I've been looking into these but haven't had a chance to see one burn.

mrmichaeljmoore said:
macman....no, it's not a surge protector.
It's a Kill-A-Watt unit.
And yup, I forgot to put it back on after cleaning. CRAP.

I looked at the other pic on Flickr, and see you just have it plugged into the outlet w/o a surge protector.....unless the Kill-A-watt unit also serves as a protector, your "playing w/ fire"......the electronics on these stoves DON'T like surges & spikes.......

The dogs are enjoying the heat!!
We are too!!
+6F outside and 75F inside

Attachments

• MonaLucy2.gif
    MonaLucy2.gif
    286.7 KB · Views: 1,117
Status
Not open for further replies.