Pig Club?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stevekng - Meeting has been held (hic-up, ... Burp.... ;))

Please add this to your Signature

Proud member of the Pellet Pig Club. OINK OINK!!
"You pellet pigs should be ashamed of yourselves" eernest4-Grand Poobah-Pellet Pig Club

Hi Phil! I apologize for taking so long to get back to you. I had emergency surgery last week. I've been out of sorts for a bit. I am heating 1300 sq. ft. The stove is very efficient and similar to your stove, with the forced-air burn which I am hoping will save me money and not have to seek out some higher-end pellets. The self-cleaning burn pot is one of the features that sold me on this stove. Not worrying about build-up of clinkers is a great thing. I would love to turn this stove down to a three-quarter an hour burn rate in these warmer temperatures as the stove is just that hot.
Hi Boomhour,

Sorry about the surgery,hope all turns out well. I am heating about the same amount of sq. ft. I like the self clean burn pot feature of the Paromax. The Palazzetti is a bit pellet picky, burns cheaper pellets like Somersets and Stove chow AOK but, some of the higher end pellets Clinker :p Please keep me posted how well the stove works out next season. Be well!

Status
Not open for further replies.