Pig? Maybe?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoot23

Minister of Fire
Mar 28, 2012
Alfred, Me
image.jpg

Just wanna be part of the club. 3, 65 bag pallets all hauled and stacked one at a time. Paid $260 a pallet for a great pellet.

I gave the fourth pallet to my sis, she was running low. I hated to part with it, but god was watching me do my good deed for the week. Bring on winter!

Well you have my vote...if I could vote. I'm sure a pig committee member will be along shortly to review your application. They are very busy this time of year so please be patient. Make sure that basement window is locked or a few pallets may be missing. You may want to indicate what kind of pellets they are to attract the pigs attention.

Well as the newest voted in member I'm not sure I have voting privilege yet ? I wonder how they will view you giving some away ?
I've traded but never given any away ( I have bought some for a freind who needed ) Ahhh the politics !?!

She's gonna pay me for them when she gets the cash. She's helped me out in the past.

The pellets were a great deal, $1040 for 4, 65 bag pallets. They were part of a damaged load that had to be moved. I only had 6 bags total that were bad. The la Cretes are going for big money around here.

No problem helping out ! I think your a good man for doing it ! I've helped my sister and brothers out in the past .
I'll write a check hand them cash ( but my pellets ? )
Your a good man !
I'm giving you my vote all we need now is for another member to give you the nod .
Great score on those pellets ! Even better that you were able to share !

Reactions: Hoot23
I second Hoot23's nomination, and if another Pig will do the honors of holding the telepathic meeting, then the Oinks can be conferred (warning meetings of Pigs don't always go well).

I suspect there are a lot of folks that now qualify.

Beating the bushes to find a deal, Self hauling multiple trips and restacking while wifey hauls azz to avoid the job. :p

Pellet Pig status awarded ! :cool:

Now enter the following into your sig

Proud member of the Pellet Pig Club: OINK OINK
"You pellet pigs should be ashamed of yourselves" eernest4-Grand Poobah-Pellet Pig Club

Not sure if Imacman is still collecting the beer, I mean dues ==c

Reactions: SmokeyTheBear
Hoot, is the snowman in the pic on watch for the local pigs looking ti swoop in under cover of night? :rolleyes:
OMV, myself and Bear are within striking distance ;)

Reactions: SmokeyTheBear
Thx guys.

Gbreda- snowman(watchman) sings a creepy song every time someone goes by. So no ideas for you Maine and So. New Hamphire pigs

Reactions: gbreda
Thx guys.

Gbreda- snowman(watchman) sings a creepy song every time someone goes by. So no ideas for you Maine and So. New Hamphire pigs

You have no idea how Pigs really operate, we can be mice, rabbits, ants, and make off with your stash one pellet at a time while you are out doing your grocery shopping, or someone like OMV shows up with his crew and equipment and there goes everything including where you were hiding your stash. Pellet Pigs are devious and down right gluttons when it comes to our favorite pass-time, namely depleting your stash while we grow our stashes. You need all manner of help in keeping your stash safe. For instance Bears don't like to see traps with axillary teeth, so a few of them will likely stop us Bears. They are heavy and cost lots o dollars.

Well, I'm teaching my son about strangers and being aware of his surroundings. So looking out for you scavengers will be good training.

Status
Not open for further replies.