Pike Pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flammam

Feeling the Heat
Dec 29, 2007
Western, Ma.
I picked up 4 tons of these from a local dist. Anyone used them and whats the general opinion of them?

Would you mind sharing your experience with these pellets and in which stove. Thanks.

me three.

I got lucky the other day at HD, and was able to snag a couple of tons of them. I figured I'd better just grab 'em...availability and price issues being what they are.
from looking at their website, they haven't been in business very long, so there isn't much history to be had. keeping my fingers crossed.

Pleasently surprized they burn well with little ash and throw off good heat. small amount of dust/fines. pretty consistant size with a few longer pellets. I am burning these in a older Austroflamm.

Status
Not open for further replies.