Pin BTU Settings

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

edwinjk

Dec 3, 2009
Southern Ohio
Has anyone changed the BTU settings on a DHC4000 Enviro Max-M wood pellet stove? I have
the Enviro Pellet Stove Service Manual, but what is shown in the manual & actual are totally
different. I am an independent service repair shop & my customer asked me to install & set up
the Enviro Max. I am probably better calling the factory & speaking with a Tech. If I find out, I will
post & share
Thanks,
edwinjk

Independent service repair shop, huh? Know a lot about these things, do ya? Hope ya got lots of liability insurance, or real dumb customers.

There are different revisions to the boards so snapping a picture of the back side and posting it might help.

Jay:
Thank you for your suggestion. I e-mailed & got a response from Al Canpbell Sr. Tech & gave the coding on the board. He told me to down load Max-M Technical Manual. Thisd does not have anything close to pin settings on the board. I will just tell the customer that the
factory was not willing to share this information & he will have to get it himself
Thanks,
edwinjk

edwinjk,

See your other post! The Maxx-M is only 60K btu's. There are no jumpers. That was for the Maxx-B pellet only stove.

Status
Not open for further replies.