Pine Score

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SPED

Dec 31, 2007
Scored some free pine today, guy probably has 8 cords all together, going back for more next week, not too far to carry to the truck, and all I have to do is buck it up. No hills either.

Attachments

• pinesmall.jpg
    pinesmall.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 259
Yeah, free is good and fairly easy to get to. Nice guy too, basically said take what you want, come when you want, and he's cutting down more. Even offered to help me cut load on the weekends. Only about 10 miles away, so not a bad ride either. Had some other offers where I had to bring a sled and drag it up a hill....yeah no thanks on that.. Gonna go back next week, think I might make side boards for the truck, I did before but then used the wood for something else. Wasn't even squatting the truck yet, stuff has been down since last year and is light. Should easily be able to go cab roof level without any trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.