Placed my order today...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rmnyi

Jun 15, 2011
Hudson Valley - NY
So i finally made a decision. I'm replacing my prefab zc fireplace with a Lennox Montecito. Don't think I could have done it without this forum so thank you to everyone. I'll be doing the removal of the old unit and the dealer will do the install. I'll take some pics along the way and post them so you can see the progress. Thanks again!!!

Cool
Looking forward to the pics.
You'll enjoy it :)
Got your wood yet?
Dry wood is key!!!

rmnyi said:
So i finally made a decision. I'm replacing my prefab zc fireplace with a Lennox Montecito. Don't think I could have done it without this forum so thank you to everyone. I'll be doing the removal of the old unit and the dealer will do the install. I'll take some pics along the way and post them so you can see the progress. Thanks again!!!

Congrats rm and welcome ro the forum!

Ray

I have a Montecito, installed last year. Good unit, very happy with it. Make sure the dealer installs the door correctly and it passes the dollar bill test all around and is straight, some units have had door hinge issues (mine did, but it was promptly fixed under warranty for free).

Status
Not open for further replies.