places to buy pellets in Maine

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bfgmt

Feb 22, 2010
maine
That listing seems to leave out quite a number of places for example in Windham Maine alone it leaves out at least 6 places 4 of which I bought from in order to test different pellet brands and for Standish it has no listing and I have purchased from 2 places in Standish.

It also includes several places that do not sell wood pellets.

I'm sure it leaves out hundreds of other ones but they are a lot harder to find if they are not listed online. I have searched for hours to find the ones I have bought pellets from.In a perfect world we would have one place that had them all listed it is amazing what types of businesses sell pellets car dealers,ice companies,plumbing supply houses, not to mention oil dealers,stove shops,and chimney sweeps the list goes on forever. hopefully I cleared it up with the footnote

Status
Not open for further replies.