Plan B

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
This weekend I'll try getting back in the woods with the rhino but if that fails then I'm starting on this blow down (cherry) near the house. Should get some nice wood from this.

Zap

Attachments

• 100_1092.jpg
    100_1092.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 380
I remember that picture, you were playing with your camera settings, make a nice postcard.

oldspark said:
I remember that picture, you were playing with your camera settings, make a nice postcard.

Good memory oldspark, time to take care of this mess in a safe way.

Zap

I can barely even see the cherry its so thick in there! I hope there is a path or something on the other side!

OhioBurner© said:
I can barely even see the cherry its so thick in there! I hope there is a path or something on the other side!

Looking at the picture, my entrance will be from the right. It's clear coming in that way but once I get a better look I'll decide on how to cut it.

Zap

That one looks like a dandy Zap!

zapny said:
This weekend I'll try getting back in the woods with the rhino but if that fails then I'm starting on this blow down (cherry) near the house. Should get some nice wood from this.

Zap

Oh yeah that's quite a bit of wood there.. From the look of it it's off the ground so it should have no rot.. Good stuff!

Ray

raybonz said:
zapny said:

Zap

Oh yeah that's quite a bit of wood there.. From the look of it it's off the ground so it should have no rot.. Good stuff!

Ray

Love the cherry for burning during the day so we'll take all we can, still have a good amount down in the woodlands that I need to get.

Zap

Backwoods Savage said:
That one looks like a dandy Zap!

It will be tricky but I need it done then we can plant some trees up front, hopefully cherry from the woodlands.

Zap

Status
Not open for further replies.