playing in the snow.....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever have a snowmobile going almost 50 mph with around 500lbs of firewood right on your tail? :eek:>>::-)
Quick video of me running the sled on the bottom field home stretch back to the house. No, it's not easy to hold your smartphone in one hand and steer that thing with the other, but you gotta live a little now and then.....

!!! Holy.Crap. I need one of those.Then again,I'd probably break my neck on those steep slopes.;lol Do have the JD 110 in 4th gear once in a while,bounces right over those ruts & soft muddy spots,kinda rough on my back though,plus I usually have to go back & retrieve several chunks that fell out of the trailer.... ::-)

Reactions: ScotO
looks like a great day outside. Must be fun to bomb home with the sled at the end!

Who needs snow, nice vid.

Nice work Scotty. I like it.

Great video, great set up Scotty. Dang, watching that makes me miss my last sled. I had a '95 SkiDoo 440 air cooled long track touring sled that I bought new as a treat for myself when I finished my residency. That thing would have been great for hauling wood but sold it long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.