Playing with my photo... lol

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prada

Nov 8, 2008
Ohio
I had taken this picture from the family room windows of out back in our yard and posted it in 'The Wood Shed' forum, but then I got to playing with it with Photoshop and JUST HAD to post it here cause it sure did turn out pretty. lol
I KNOW to be the 'Perfect Picture' I should have waited till we got our new wood rack full of wood but I couldn't wait. lol

RitaJerryBackYard11-08.gif

dang, in this day and age I wouldn't want to "offend" anybody, but that would be perfect with "Merry Christmas" wrote across there....

a fine scene for sure!

Hey I could do that and then anyone could save it to their computer and when it gets to around Christmas time, you guys could send it out to your friends and family that are on your email lists! :)

I wood (LOL) It's better than a Hallmark!

Ok Your Wish is My Command! hehe

Here ya go.....Just put your cursor over the picture and RIGHT CLICK and select "Save Picture As'......then save it to your computer and it will be all ready for you to send out in your emails at Christmas time! lol
:)

MerryXmas.gif

Thanks Prada
I'd be proud to send this as my Holiday Card. It must be great to have this view from your window. I get to see some deer from my windows, but I've never seen a buck ( I think that's what it is) with such antlers, I'm jealous. Once again thanks.

Your more than welcome......... :)

NICE! Is that hard to do? I've never done any photo shop?

It's not like your going to open up the program and end up with the greatest picture you ever saw on your first try, but with time anyone can do it. It's just a learning thing is all, just like anything else you can do if you want to learn it. It's a fun thing to sit at your laptop in front of a nice fire and play around with. :)

Many thanks for the great shot. My e-mail friends will love it.
Ed

Happy you like it Ed......Your very welcome :)

Thanks for the kind words. Nahhh, Just a fun little hobby especially during the cold months sitting in front of the fire. Hubby likes to sit in his recliner watching TV and I sit here on the couch doing this. lol :)

I've been watching it for three hours, but the snow doesn't seem to be getting any deeper on the ground. What's up with that? Rick

Yeah I know. I COULD fix that but I'm thinking that after the snow starts to accumulate on the ground......pretty soon you would see no pretty picture. Just a picture of a snow drift. lol :bug:

Very, very nice...is that a GIF? How do you get the shimmery star effect?

Hi Sophie.......Yep it's a .gif and I manipulate photo's with various graphics programs like Photoshop. Thanks so much for your compliments.

Status
Not open for further replies.