Please help identify an Older Jotul Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

balkans92

Sep 27, 2007
I'm hoping someone can help me identify an older jotul stove I have received. It is Model#3 Classic DVNG
Serial#D31040

I know it is natural gas and I have all the specs but I am not sure what the year or model is. I plan on selling it so if anyone could give me the lowdown that would be great! Thanks.

that is the model it is a 3 dv classic stoped making it around mid 90s was replaced by the 3 dvII.

Do you know what would be a good price to sell it for. It is in excellent condition. Tags and all parts are still in tack and very clean.

it is a hard thing to put a price on maybe 500-800$ new versions retail for 1649$ we sell it for about 1459$

Thanks so much for your information! You have been great. This is the first time I have ever used a posting website and I surely will again. Thanks

your welcome anytime

Status
Not open for further replies.