Please identify this part to Harman PB 105

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceguy4

Minister of Fire
Nov 16, 2011
Upstate, NY
Just installed my PB 105 and I cannot identify this part. I asked my dealer and sent him a picture and he said it was some sort of cover.. can anyone identify this part? Also...I freckin love this boiler. Thanks in advance for your time....did I say I freckin love this boiler?

Attachments

• pb 105 002.JPG
    pb 105 002.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 164
Not sure it matters...this boiler was made 11/12 so it must be the "latest and greatest" Also my burn pot only has holes on the botton ...not the sides and there is no sign of an igniter under where they use to be. where is the igniter?

If you open the firebox door (glass in door), this is where that plate goes. I call it a deflector for the flyash. The photo shows the location. If you remove the feeder cover, the igniter is located on the left upper side of this area, its a metal tube with 2 blue wires connected to it and an air tube.

DSC00040.jpg

If you open the firebox door (glass in door), this is where that plate goes. I call it a deflector for the flyash. The photo shows the location. If you remove the feeder cover, the igniter is located on the left upper side of this area, its a metal tube with 2 blue wires connected to it.

DSC00040.jpg

Wil...you-da-man....Im shocked my dealer couldent help me:eek: I just cleaned that area today ... I will be "liking" your posts bud...thanks
Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.