possible deal?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vandedav

Mar 5, 2009
Southern Indiana
i might be able to pick this up for $100. i really know nothing about this stove, but it is in really good condition and appears to have been very seldom used. any thoughts?

Attachments

• stove.jpg
    stove.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 488
Is it an old Blaze King? Looks to be in really nice shape. Definitely worth a look for $100.

yeah, the front plaque says, "Blaze King Stove" that is the only writing i can find on it though. no model number or serial number i can find with the way it sits still being installed.

it has an electric blower underneath the door that appears to blow air out of the side manifold pieces (orange vertical strips in the picture).

Well, I am going to be picking this insert up tomorrow. The owner had promised it to someone else, and the other guy backed out. I will get some more detailed pictures once I have it in my possession.

Anyone have any experience with this insert, or know where I may be able to come up with a manual?

When ya get it home, head over to the Classic Stove room in the forum for how to use an old stove.

Nothing you have been reading here about the newer Blaze King cat stoves applies. It is an old non-cat stove.

Status
Not open for further replies.