Post your dog pics!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lately Layla can't get close enough to the fire. I'm starting to think she is pyro. Any time I load the stove she is right there to help. Now she is enjoying the hard work.

Tony

Attachments

• 0226111206b.jpg
    0226111206b.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 418
Great dogs,

Attachments

• Montana.jpg
    Montana.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 364
Webmaster said:
We love our dog! We have a nice wooden J-designed Americans cup yacht on the mantle!

Rosie is getting old.....happens too quickly with dogs, especially some purebreds.

Yea love them! Rosie is beautiful how old ? Andy is only three lost his brother at age 4 heart problems(sad) Enjoy while you can.

Attachments

• 009(2).jpg
    009(2).jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 389
Here's a shot from a couple days ago. The puppy decided to have a seat in the kitchen........on the back of our Newfie Katie.
Yes, that's a sock on the floor. The puppy has a sock fetish. To be honest, she has an "anything that's not nailed down, and some things that ARE nailed down", fetish.
She thinks her name is "NO". %-P

Attachments

• Carissa.jpg
    Carissa.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 324
LOL, that's 2 funny, I thought the pup was sitting on a bearskin rug until I read the post.
Cute!

PapaDave said:
Is that a mostly white Landseer? Looks like some brown on the ears though. Newfie?
Ours loves eating snow, even though the water bowl is never empty.

Clumber Spaniel. Mostly white, some lemon and tan spots.

Love the pics :)

2 horses.."hello, my name is Whoaa, Dammit, what's yours?" ;-P

Our 5 year old mini schnauzer Fritz.....in desperate need of a grooming.

Attachments

• 011700951810[00][1].jpg
    011700951810[00][1].jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 429
Ok I couldn't resist here are a couple of my dog.

Scott

Attachments

• Lucy.jpg
    Lucy.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 398
  • Lucy2.jpg
    Lucy2.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 408
  • Lucy3.jpg
    Lucy3.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 401
Our little Chloe apparently has blood in her urine- taking her to the vet this afternoon. We take her out- first squat is normal, second is orange/red- would be very hard to recognize this if there wasn't all that snow out there. We hope it's just a UTI. The pet medical sites are as bad as WebMD at making you assume the worst.

Best of luck Adios, bet its just a uti....been having medical issues lately myself and I know what you mean about the medical websites.....never a good thing to look up medical stuff online.....it just gets ya thinkin too much!!! Hope everything is ok...

Best of luck Gamma. Best to avoid those sites altogether, but it's hard not to take in all the info that you can.

I had low white blood cell count (I get blood tests every 6 mos because I'm on statins for cholesterol). I looked it up- the options looked like cancer or HIV. The hemotologist was in Dana Farber Cancer center in my town- so I was flipping out when I got welcome packages and had to wait 2 weeks. Turns out I just have a normally low count- no problems or side effects.

Thanks, that's why I like hearth.com....it occupies my mind so I can't think of other things....that's why I try to keep my posts upbeat,,,,I like to laugh and I try to make others, too...Sorry AP if your thread get closed, things seem to turn to (ash)when I touch them....

So why does the little dog at the beginning have a wig on its butt?

Jake- Yellow, Moose- Chocolate, Licorice- Black, and Riley- Labradoodle- just visiting.

Attachments

• Photo_020209_002.jpg
    Photo_020209_002.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 469
That's AP's Shih Tzu.
Shih Tzu's have hair instead of fur and when they curl up their tails
it looks like that.
38722_127777260600773_108145139230652_155902_2221856_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.