Post your mug shot!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cropped to protect the innocent

Corey

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 1,723
I'm serious about firewood.

Attachments

• mug.jpg
    mug.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 1,750
Gunner said:
elkimmeg said:
DeanB said:
'Tis I with the 460

Turn around nobody is looking for a front view

Elk here is a back view for ya....Me training my dog GUNNER.

Oooooooo "your dog Gunner"!
All along I thought you worked for the U.S. Postal Service. :bug:

BeGreen

Thanks for posting a pic of the restoration on the Paradise lodge. I'd love to go back and see it when its complete. During my brief stay there, I'd have to say it was probably the most tranquil feelings I've had on vacation ever. It was snowing below us in the lower elevations and a bit foggy when we arrived for the night. But it cleared up enough in the morning to catch a good glimps of Mt. Raniner.

Roospike said:
Gunner said:
elkimmeg said:
DeanB said:
'Tis I with the 460

Turn around nobody is looking for a front view

Elk here is a back view for ya....Me training my dog GUNNER.

Oooooooo "your dog Gunner"!
All along I thought you worked for the U.S. Postal Service. :bug:

AHHH.....good one Roo..................... :zip:

Gunner is more dangerous than any US postal worker....if your a rabbit :snake: He seems to get one a month in the back yard.

Here I am at my real job.

Attachments

• fireshot.jpg
    fireshot.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 1,756
This is me, enjoying a relaxing Saturday last spring.

-SF

Attachments

• slyferret.jpg
    slyferret.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 1,777
backseat view on kid's computer ..

Attachments

• export1799v2.jpg
    export1799v2.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 1,747
Since we are doing some travel photos -- this is from my trip to WA last October. That is Mt. Baker behind me (I think.) I have some fierce looking photos of me with the maul (hubby took them for some reason), but this one is less threatening. ;-)

Attachments

• memt.jpg
    memt.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 1,751
Me, last September in our holiday apartment. Obviously there wasn't the need of a fireplace...

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 1,937
You just haven't had fun until you've gone Bluefish fishin' in a kayak. I'm the one in the middle.

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 1,900
rudysmallfry said:
You just haven't had fun until you've gone Bluefish fishin' in a kayak. I'm the one in the middle.

Wow, that's no small fry Rudy! You must have had quite a ride.

Yeah, one of those Bluefish dragged me a good 500 yards before I was able to get him up to the boat. That's when the real run begins. They see that 16' school bus yellow kayak and pitch a fit, swim under the boat, spin you around until you're sick. It's like an amusement park ride. Too bad those two dummies in the pictures swallowed the hooks. By the time we got them out, they were about dead, so we had to keep them.

Now those beauties that bakinblack has, those look yummy. Fish look nice too.

Marty S said:
Mi casa e tu casa.

Aye,
Marty

Hey Marty, step aside... yer blocking the view of the heater.

OK - will add the same one as before... Laconia, NH Bike week ('04 - I think). L to R - Me, My step-mother, Father & Friend of the family.... All still riding (though now parents moved to GA from NH - little bit longer riding season down there - so I'm a little jealous)

Attachments

• LACONIA.bmp
    241.5 KB · Views: 1,249
Harley said:
OK - will add the same one as before... Laconia, NH Bike week ('04 - I think). L to R - Me, My step-mother, Father & Friend of the family.... All still riding (though now parents moved to GA from NH - little bit longer riding season down there - so I'm a little jealous)

How do you get a riding season longer than 365.25 days / year? Thats my riding season in MA....

Gooserider

Gooserider said:
How do you get a riding season longer than 365.25 days / year? Thats my riding season in MA....

Gooserider

I'd never make it down my driveway or onto the paved road at my house.... usually from about December to March.

okok, this is me.....hopefully not too risquee' for you guys......just me and a few friends at the last bash!

Attachments

• harryback.jpg
    harryback.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 1,325
Status
Not open for further replies.