Post your mug shot!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Webmaster said:
kdiman said:
Here is a picture of my Harley, the tattoo i got for my daughter, and a pic of my kids on halloween.

Yeah, and you bought the bike for your daughter too!
Ha Ha.......

Karl looks like the only normal one here!
:coolgrin:

I have to say, in a sexist manner, that my taste in the fairer sex is toward vestal virgins and away from tattooed biker chicks....but then again, there is a arse (a round one, in this case) for every seat.

Thanks Craig. That's what my parole officer says too.

What? I don't look normal? How discriminative!!!!!!!! ;)

Attachments

• Sad.jpg
    Sad.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 802
Hogwildz said:
Ok took a new crappy self shot in the bathroom mirror.
Very similar likeness to my avatar isn't it?

I just went back and saw this pic - color the beard purple and you could be Dimebag Darrell (former Pantera guitarist, RIP).

DimebagDarrell.jpg

HAHAHA, Thats a first I heard that one. Rob Zombie I hear quite a bit. Now, If I only had his cash & could make a few movies. A hearth horror film, yeah thats the ticket!

Webmaster said:
Karl looks like the only normal one here!
:coolgrin:

I have to say, in a sexist manner, that my taste in the fairer sex is toward vestal virgins and away from tattooed biker chicks....but then again, there is a arse (a round one, in this case) for every seat.

Well Craig, I dated a couple self ordained "biker chicks", two that come quickly to mind from the sea of femininity that is Mo's now distant past, and I can tell you, variety is the spice of life, and these ladies definitely knew what they liked, and I kinda liked it too, but I had to keep an eye on 'em, that was a given. They were always getting themselves into bizarre situations and one of them was a real trouble magnet.

Any way, I'm pretty normal on a good day. Well... this was a funeral photo a few weeks ago, so maybe not such a good day...

Attachments

• S7002201,-crop-02.jpg
    S7002201,-crop-02.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 763
Webmaster said:
A funeral photo! Wow, that's the first time anyone has posted one like that....now I am gonna have to beat that.....

OMG LMAO, chi chi chi chia, chi chi chi chia pet HARHARHAR.
Too funny.

Webmaster said:
A funeral photo! Wow, that's the first time anyone has posted one like that....now I am gonna have to beat that.....

Funerals are about as normal as things get, if you think about it. But if you want unusual, and you're breaking out the "way back" machine on me... All-rightie then... I'll see your "way back machine" and your "tourist shots", and I'll raise you:

Mo in a fireman's suit, on a four wheeler, drinking a cold one, and

Mo on a camel, in the Egyptian desert, no less! Hut, hut, hut!

Think I'm bluffin'? hee-hee. :)

Attachments

• Me,-sheik,-v03,-594x600.jpg
    Me,-sheik,-v03,-594x600.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 837
  • P4010011-me-fireman-1.jpg
    P4010011-me-fireman-1.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 803
I don't have any real funny ones. Found this one from 98 I think it was. Pretty much the same, less the goatee.
I don't change much. Still have the same leather. Wore better than I did.
Oh, I was prolly buzzed at the time. Back then that was not too rare an occasion.

Attachments

• Me 98.jpg
    Me 98.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 858
Love those old photos Craig and Hog.

Man, I've gotta get another scanner and bust out some old "crazy period" photos.

This is about all I have from the pre-mainstream. Track team high jumper, marching in lock-step, starting to suspect there were some wild times to be had, somewhere, just had to find 'em, about to graduate, about a month prior to losing a few years of productivity. It was 1972... the year my brain exploded! :ahhh:

Attachments

• Me, 1972 Year Book, crop.jpg
    Me, 1972 Year Book, crop.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 699
Heres me...and my wife ending the summer with a party....I think it was a party...

Attachments

• pv.jpg
    pv.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 778
  • Summer_Bash_072[1].JPG
    Summer_Bash_072[1].JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 707
whats that? the beer and cigarette?..

Some of you should be able to suss out the time period of this one by the hardware in it... :)

Attachments

• jb1968a.jpg
    jb1968a.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 724
Mo Heat said:
Love those old photos Craig and Hog.

Man, I've gotta get another scanner and bust out some old "crazy period" photos.

This is about all I have from the pre-mainstream. Track team high jumper, marching in lock-step, starting to suspect there were some wild times to be had, somewhere, just had to find 'em, about to graduate, about a month prior to losing a few years of productivity. It was 1972... the year my brain exploded! :ahhh:

Wow, don't that make ya feel like that was another life time ago? I see pics of my son when he was like 9 or so, and it depresses me.
I must be hitting my mid life crisis. Never shed tears anymore, but a photo of my son when he was a tyke and thoughts of those times def make the tears start at least.
When I get this addition done(someday), I'll dig out my old ones. Pretty much the same me, less the facial hair, wrinkles & old leathery worn out look.
Great pic Mo, BTW welcome back, its been a while!!!!!!

Damn MSG is back too, its like a reunion!!!! Ah winter, brings the snow, the fire blasting again, and the ol members dusted off and back in posting.

My wife Tina, our dog Packard and I ....

Attachments

• stove 015.jpg
    stove 015.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 778
Hogwildz said:
Damn MSG is back too, its like a reunion!!!! Ah winter, brings the snow, the fire blasting again, and the ol members dusted off and back in posting.

super dusty and a bit out of the loop lol.

Great to see everyone. :)

How I spend my winter.

Attachments

• roughy.jpg
    roughy.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 1,000
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 1,055
MountainStoveGuy said:
Ohh the shame! drinking a bud in the rockies.. Pete coors would have me thrown in jail..

But those of us here in Bud-burbia are proud of you, MSG. Live long-neck and prosper. Or something like that.

St. Louis, Missouri, home of Budweiser. Well, at least the home of American Budweiser.

The real home of Budweiser is the Czeck city of Ceske Budejovice, or during German domination a few whiles back, it was translated to Budweis. In German, beer coming from Budweis is BudweisER. I think the translation is literally: "Of Budweis" or in English: "From Budweis".

The two Bud's have been duking it out for years in many different court systems over trademarks, etc. Here's a link if you're interested:

http://www.praguepost.cz/news020900d.html

While in Austria and Germany a few years back, my b-n-l explained the conflict to me and I immediately asked where we might partake of this controversy. We found a local pub and I got myself a "real" BudweisER, drank it, and brought this refillable empty home as a souvenir (see: photo). The brown bottle color prevents the monster hops inside from turning skunky as you probably know.

Attachments

• S7002304.jpg
    S7002304.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 1,063
Mo Heat said:
MountainStoveGuy said:
Ohh the shame! drinking a bud in the rockies.. Pete coors would have me thrown in jail..

But those of us here in Bud-burbia are proud of you, MSG. Live long-neck and prosper. Or something like that.

St. Louis, Missouri, home of Budweiser. Well, at least the home of American Budweiser.

The real home of Budweiser is the Czeck city of Ceske Budejovice, or during German domination a few whiles back, it was translated to Budweis. In German, beer coming from Budweis is BudweisER. I think the translation is literally: "Of Budweis" or in English: "From Budweis".

The two Bud's have been duking it out for years in many different court systems over trademarks, etc. Here's a link if you're interested:

http://www.praguepost.cz/news020900d.html

While in Austria and Germany a few years back, my b-n-l explained the conflict to me and I immediately asked where we might partake of this controversy. We found a local pub and I got myself a "real" BudweisER, drank it, and brought this refillable empty home as a souvenir (see: photo). The brown bottle color prevents the monster hops inside from turning skunky as you probably know.

you learn something new everyday!

Status
Not open for further replies.