Post your mug shot!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few of me from Saturday up at the Woodstock factory open house - They had a real good fiddle player and the two Woodstock ladies wanted someone to dance with...

Attachments

• dance-1.jpg
    dance-1.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 890
  • dance-2.jpg
    dance-2.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 905
  • dance-3.jpg
    dance-3.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 905
Here's me and my daughter Maya in the pumpkin patch...she's the one with no hair :)

Attachments

• Maya-Dad Pumpkin Patch.jpg
    Maya-Dad Pumpkin Patch.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 781
Gooserider said:
A few of me from Saturday up at the Woodstock factory open house - They had a real good fiddle player and the two Woodstock ladies wanted someone to dance with...

Go Goose!

47b7cc27b3127cceb13167eec11d00000026100AcNWThq3ZMWJg.jpg

Our new baby, Chyna snuggling with me on the couch (cartoon by moi'). We lost our sweet pug Jade in June while we were at the lake on vacation.
Chyna is 8 months old and already a hefty 12 pound girl. Love my pug!

Harley said:
Very sorry to hear about Jade, CG

Harley,
Thank you. I don't know if you remember, but the end of June we took the family to Tablerock Lake/Branson for a week and met both of my brothers and their kids/families. Jade was kenneled and started having seizures. They rushed her to my vet down the street but she never came out of it. Broke our hearts.

My wife and I sitting in Camp Randall for the Badgers Football 2007 Season opener. My older son to the right and younger son took the picture.

badgers045.jpg

MRS. & I ON VACATION. SPLITTING WOOD KEEPS ME IN SHAPE. Sorry about the yelling. :gulp:

Attachments

• MARS&I2.JPG
    MARS&I2.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 965
Those Yanks, those East people -okay it`s coming, Gotta take one first. Gonna make myself look as mean as BEGreen. Maybe tomorrow. Don`t know why you want these pics, at 50 and above ==-ain`t we all next to ugly??

Hope you all don't mind seeing deer. If so, please remove it mods.

Here's the pic of me and the oldest girl affectionately referred to as #1.

Attachments

• deerandkid.JPG
    deerandkid.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 920
Highbeam said:
Hope you all don't mind seeing deer. If so, please remove it mods.

Here's the pic of me and the oldest girl affectionately referred to as #1.

No problem here - Bambi is delicious... :lol:

I figure we didn't spend a few billion years evolving to our spot on the food chain in order to eat vegetables (Craig might not agree...) If the Gods hadn't intended us to eat other critters they wouldn't have made them taste so yummy!.

Gooserider

Nevermind the deer, although I love deer jerky! Nice Tractor.......Droooool!

CountryGal said:
I had my coffee on the balcony every morning. We had a great time!

Hi countrygal. I have my coffee on my balcony too.

Johnnywarm

Attachments

• Copy of IMG_1270.JPG
    Copy of IMG_1270.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 847
Fly fishin 25 min Quad ride from the house produces this. Float tubing was my passion before I had my two sons. They will be
doing it soon enough.

Attachments

• June o4 leach ptrn full sink.jpg
    June o4 leach ptrn full sink.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 772
What kind of splitter is that? Electric. It seems to sound different and the faring on it looks strange to me.

classy…
Mtn Stove Guy:
Is that pic taken near Granby Lake area ? Looks familiar! We used to do some backcountry aroun there.

Status
Not open for further replies.