Pot-O-Gold on ebay.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

poconoman

Nov 22, 2009
Pocono Lake, PA
I purchased a truckload last year from him, split up between 4 of us. We like these pellets, they are manufactured by Fiberby- Products, in fact part of the load was Pro-Pellets. http://www.fiberby-products.com/ I'm probably going to purchase another load soon unless the local pellet mill gives me an equal price per ton, both brands burn great so it's a matter of cost per ton.

wil said:
I purchased a truckload last year from him, split up between 4 of us. We like these pellets, they are manufactured by Fiberby- Products, in fact part of the load was Pro-Pellets. http://www.fiberby-products.com/ I'm probably going to purchase another load soon unless the local pellet mill gives me an equal price per ton, both brands burn great so it's a matter of cost per ton.

How much did it all cost including shipping?

I tried the Fiber by Products ProPellets. They did pretty good for me. Not the best out there but far, far from being the worst. Upper middle class by all means! I would burn them with no problems and the price is very good too!

poconoman said:
wil said:

How much did it all cost including shipping?
Last year the selling price on ebay was $216.00 per ton, no freight costs. I paid $228.00 per ton shipped to Rutland, VT. 05701, $12.00 per ton shipping. I'm thinking, ebay cost now $178.00 per ton, add $12.00 per ton freight costs which will equal $190.00 per ton delivered to me, I hope. They are delivered in a enclosed trailer so you will need a pallet jack to move them to the tail of the trailer and a fork lift to take them off the trailer. If you have a loading dock to unload, a pallet jack will unload them.

bought a truckload of these last year. were also pro pellets from michigan not pot of gold. guy says they are all from same plant. not a bad pellet but lots of ash,compared to some and heat is okay.price to me was 230.00 per ton delivered.must unload yourself. nice guy to do business with.would use again,but will wait on others prices,want to try others maybe this time.

jsvo said:
guy says they are all from same plant. not a bad pellet..........

He is correct. They are the same pellet, made by FibreBy Products....just private label bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.