Pot-O-Gold pellets.....anyone ever heard of them?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just about finished up the truckload I bought a year ago last December

Hope to secure another truckload but looking at options.

pearlset79 said:
they are located in chateaugay, ny right?? that is what i thought i read before.....anyone know more about this seller??
I purchased a 22 ton truck load from him delivered, COD. His contact info:

Robert Barnes

24 Trade Rd

Plattsburgh, NY 12901-6217

(518) 497-3381

Listing Details
Job title: Owner

Company: Wood & Wicker

EDIT: I mailed the payment to him in Chateaugay, NY.

thanks for the info....i actually live in plattsburgh...though his address says he is there, the phone extension is from chateaugay. either way, he is close and the price is right lol....how is the quality of the pellets?? i see we both have the pb105. we've talked on another board and i know you love yours too!!!!

I bought a ton from him prior to getting the truckload to test them, had to know for myself. I like them along with the other folks that purchased the truck load, IMO, they are an awesome pellet, I saw no fines, they burn hot, you won't be disappointed buying them.

Or call me and I can give you a price on 22 tons.

Eric
330-448-0300

Status
Not open for further replies.