pot of gold pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jsvo

Jun 17, 2008
vt
has anyone used these? guy is offering to deliver truckload to vermont 230.00 ton,any references etc.

If it's the guy that has them listed on eBay & Craig's list, a couple of us on the forum have talked to him.

The issue is not the pellets, as they are good (made by same company that makes ProPellets). The issue was that he asked for payment in advance, and there have been many people that have horror stories about paying companies in advance and never getting delivery. Not talking about him in particular, just mentioning it in general.

I tried to get him to commit to COD, but he never came right out and said that he'd do that....I was going to buy 6 tons.

If you can pick them up yourself and pay then, or pay when they are delivered (COD), then I'd say definitely get them...good pellet.

jsvo said:
has anyone used these? guy is offering to deliver truckload to vermont 230.00 ton,any references etc.
I've burned them, I like them, suppose to have a trailer truck load delivered C.O.D. by the weeks end.

EDIT: I purchased a ton to test. I have plenty if you want to test them. If your near Rutland, PM me.

jsvo said:
fire honor society,did you get your pot of golds yet?

jsvo, were you asking wil? Each forum members "name" is shown in the light blue bar above each post to the far left.

jsvo said:
fire honor society,did you get your pot of golds yet?
https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewthread/39119/

Status
Not open for further replies.