Powerhouse 7 ton electric splitter??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenster

Minister of Fire
Jan 10, 2010
Texas- West of Houston
Don't know much about it (although for some reason i thought i saw a post recently where somebody said they got a powerhouse from Lowe's but i could be wrong).

All I can add is that while i'm a HUGE ebay fan at times, this is one of those items (electric splitter) i'd consider buying local from a big box store, mainly because the return policies are pretty good and it strikes me as one of those items that can easily be pushed beyond its means and crap out. That's not a criticism, just an observation... i'm debating buying one myself for the same reason but i think i'll be renting a gas splitter for a weekend instead.

No, Battenkiller's splitter from Lowes is a Task Force, per his recent post.

Dan-

That was indeed the thread/post i was thinking of. Oh well... must have a marketing whiz with catch words like "Power" "Force", "Torque", etc. They all run together to me

Isn't "powerhouse" and "7-Ton" an oxymoron?

Status
Not open for further replies.