Pre-Cat Woodstock Classic manual?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cgesek

Jan 2, 2015
CT
I just inherited an old pre-cat Woodstock Classic soapstone stove. Does anyone happen to have a manual kicking around that they would be willing to scan? I contacted Woodstock and they don't keep anything that old.

Thanks,
Chris

Sorry I can't help you with the manual, but I am going to move your post over to the room where classic wood stoves are a better fit.

In general, what are you looking to get out of the manual? Operating instructions? Installation instructions?

Good luck and welcome to the site,

pen

Sorry I can't help you with the manual, but I am going to move your post over to the room where classic wood stoves are a better fit.

In general, what are you looking to get out of the manual? Operating instructions? Installation instructions?

Good luck and welcome to the site,

pen
Thanks. It would be nice to have the proper installation instructions to show the building inspector. I've been told the modern Fireview clearances would work, but it would be nice to have the original manual anyway. Operating instructions would be useful too.

Status
Not open for further replies.