Pre-Purchasing Pellets And Storage in Maryland.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

harleyguy

Apr 21, 2009
Harford County, MD
I am in Harford County and was wondering if there are any places that will allow you to Pre-Purchase pellets?
We just dont have the room in our EOG Townhouse to store 2-3 Ton of pellets.
I can maybe store 1 ton. There has to be some place that will allow you to prebuy a few ton and just come by and get what you need as needed.

We had planned on buying a few ton and keeping them outside under our deck under a tarp but i hear that isnt any good for the pellet if moisture creeps in.

I hate to buy a ton at a time but i'll have to do that if no other alternatives.

I live in Anne Arundel County near the Bay Bridge. Bay Stoves on Rt 2 in Edgewater will let you prepay but there is a storage fee. However, since you live iHarford County it wouldn't make sense to travel such a great distance.

What about Courtland? It's right in your neighborhood. Check out their website for locations.

Good Luck.

JeffGuy said:
I live in Anne Arundel County near the Bay Bridge. Bay Stoves on Rt 2 in Edgewater will let you prepay but there is a storage fee. However, since you live iHarford County it wouldn't make sense to travel such a great distance.

What about Courtland? It's right in your neighborhood. Check out their website for locations.

Good Luck.

I thought i asked them at one time and they said they didnt do it. I could be wrong...I'm old!
Yeah that would be great since they are 5 minutes away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.