Prefer pre-EPA stoves?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been using use 4 EPA stoves and 4 Home made NON EPA Stoves for about 6 years now.
I dont "prefer" either type . I use all for what they do best.
The NON EPA Stoves throw a lot of heat fast but burn out quick and need constant reloading.
The EPA stoves are the MPG champions. They shine where i need heat over a long period of time or overnight and i dont want to be reloading often.
That said for my home,i want none other than a certified EPA stove, preferably a harman.

Hi,
I suggest to use ecco stoves instead of EPA stoves. Ecco stove masonry heaters so efficient. It consistent warmth for your home, and with up to 88% efficiency and just 0.07% carbon production. It is best alternative of the wood burning stoves.

• Haha
Reactions: collosal mistake
Hi,
I suggest to use ecco stoves instead of EPA stoves. Ecco stove masonry heaters so efficient. It consistent warmth for your home, and with up to 88% efficiency and just 0.07% carbon production. It is best alternative of the wood burning stoves.

Are you selling these units?

I'm glad you like your stove, but this is the 3rd thread TODAY you are pushing the units. Enough already.

Last edited:
Alex14 comes to us from the faraway internet fiefdom of spam-a-lot.

Posting from India via a relay in the UK is work. Hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.