preffered supplier for hydronic heat panel componets?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steelman

Feb 7, 2012
east central ohio
trying to install my in floor heat, little behind its already cold... anyway need the pump, TP valve, expansion tank, gauges, fill/drain valves controller, thermostat etc. any retailers that contribute to this site?

have looked at pex supply, thermuheat, and a few others. does not seem to be a large price difference so was hoping i could help support the Hearth.

any links? suggestions? referrals?

thank you.

jim

Menards actually has the best prices I've seen, including all my wholesale houses. Some good equipment too, it's not all knockoff cheap stuff. What they don't have instockcheck their online supply. Ours actually has a lot more selection on the shelf than what the website said. I lost a $100 buying from the Taco distributor when menards had the 009 stainless cheaper on the shelf. No one is even close on their pipe and fittings. Which are going up huge cause of the stupid pano lead law.

Status
Not open for further replies.