Premier Hardwood Pellets Help

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobm33

Aug 7, 2008
southeastern ct
Hi. We are total novices to the wood pellet game and were wondering if anyone has purchased and burned "Premier Premium Hardwood Pellets" from Tractor Supply Company?? The quoted price is $239.00 per ton which does not include delivery. The associate at TSC stated that they have sold these for the last two winters and that customers have had good luck with this product. I was hoping that someone here could verify this claim.

For your information, we will be burning them in a Quadra-Fire "Castille" pellet stove. Thanks in advance for your help.

Have you seen the bags of pellets? Is that what the name on the bag says?

I just ordered a ton of pellets from Tractor Supply last week, and at the same price. I asked them, and they said they were Energex Premium hardwood pellets.

macman
we have not sen a bag yet. i saw a bucket of the pellets but i wouldn't know a good pellet from a bad pellet if they cracked up side the head.

Call them tomorrow and ask them what the name of the manufacturer is. If it's the Energex, then the reviews have been OK.

Anyone ever find out who makes these and if they are a good pellet?

TSC by me has some!

Premier Hardwood Pellets.

richkorn said:
Anyone ever find out who makes these and if they are a good pellet?

TSC by me has some!

Premier Hardwood Pellets.

I don't know anything about them, and couldn't find them in a Google search.

Why don't you TOFTT...buy a few bags, burn 'em, and let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.