Price on the Jotul Rangeley

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallace

Oct 8, 2011
Prescott, AZ
I just go quoted 2199$ on a cast iron sided Jutol Rangeley. Is that a good price or do I need to haggle some more?

Wallace said:
I just go quoted 1199$ on a cast iron sided Jutol Rangeley. Is that a good price or do I need to haggle some more?

That sounds really cheap. I could have sworn they were north of two grand.

Changed the title. It is spelled Jotul.

I agree, it sounds like a mistake. The cast iron Rangeley is in the mid-$2K range I think.

Whoops...quote was 2199$. Sorry for the error!!

Wallace said:

That seems about right.

That original price you posted probably would have gotten you a lot of PMs asking you to buy and ship stoves to everyone across the country since that was half the price! :lol:

BrowningBAR said:
Wallace said:

That seems about right.

That original price you posted probably would have gotten you a lot of PMs asking you to buy and ship stoves to everyone across the country since that was half the price! :lol:

Thanks....I thought it sounded like a decent price.

This summer we paid a hair over $2300 with the cast.You're getting the cast sides for free so to say. $100 difference steel and cast.

Status
Not open for further replies.