...priceless

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KateC

Oct 7, 2006
Arizona
www.flickr.com
* Pile of cherry splits from the tree in your own yard: free
* Chiropractor visit from poorly-executed retreat from woodspider: $65
* Wood-burning insert w/insulated liner professionally installed: $2700
* Lit match under the kindling with woodspider clinging to back wall: Priceless

"We're so sorry, Mrs. Arachnie---your husband didn't make it."

:lol: :cheese: :lol: Priceless

Awesome...The only way to make that better is to add a crispy snake to the mix!

bugette said:
* Pile of cherry splits from the tree in your own yard: free
* Chiropractor visit from poorly-executed retreat from woodspider: $65
* Wood-burning insert w/insulated liner professionally installed: $2700
* Lit match under the kindling with woodspider clinging to back wall: Priceless

"We're so sorry, Mrs. Arachnie---your husband didn't make it."

Bugette;
We use to spend summer vaca at Roaring Brook , oh those were the days.
I had a lot of first at that ranch and Lake George wooo whooo! .
Do they still have the rodeo up by you?
Your luck to live there. Enjoy your winter.

Very,Very nice, I don't like spiders very much.

Homefire----yeah, this area is beautiful---been here all my life and sometimes take it for granted. We're halfway between Lake George and Saratoga so we get you tourists from both directions >:-( ;-) and yes, the rodeo is still popular. Hate snow, hate the cold but we're trying to get a greenhouse soon so between that and the new woodstove I'm sure it'll be a more enjoyable winter than most. Where are you?

EBL---howdy neighbor---great pics! We're edged by woods on 3 sides and Fall is spectacular, but man they don't make rakes big enough.

Thats a job for later today! I have 2 maples out front that are almost done dropping. I can't wait for the last leaf to come down! Have any nice river pics or some Sacandaga pics? There are some spots over there that are just spectacular.

I have some maple to split when I get a chance too!

Matt

I don't have any pics uploadable at the moment but my sister was here from AZ this summer and took these:

http://flickr.com/photos/68142483@N00/sets/72157594198288919/

The river and beach is around the corner from us, and we share deeded rights, which will be handy for my honey if I ever let him buy a kayak.

I picked one up for my wife this year from this place:

http://www.adventuresports.com/product/oak-orchard/kayakinventory.php

It's a lot of fun. I like taking it out and poking around for fishing spots. I haven't figured out how people fish from them though. I'm not sure what I would do with a 30" pike flopping around in my lap.

We just made up stickers for my wife to put on her kayak with camp and family phone numbers on it. About a month ago she got turned around down Schroon River and got lost.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.