Princess insert OAK

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hezz

May 25, 2015
Pasco, WA
Is there anyone with a Princess insert that can post a pic of the air intake for me? I can't tell where it is from the pictures I've looked at.

Does the BK outside air adapter fit the PI? I am trying to have what I need on hand when the stove gets delivered and installed. I have a trapdoor style ash cleanout in the back of my fireplace that I was hoping to plumb a fresh air supply through but I don't have enough info yet to make a plan.

Thanks.

Is there anyone with a Princess insert that can post a pic of the air intake for me? I can't tell where it is from the pictures I've looked at.

Does the BK outside air adapter fit the PI? I am trying to have what I need on hand when the stove gets delivered and installed. I have a trapdoor style ash cleanout in the back of my fireplace that I was hoping to plumb a fresh air supply through but I don't have enough info yet to make a plan.

Thanks.
The air intake is on the right side when looking at the stove, it's covered by the panel housing the stat. No real easy way to attach an OAK, you would have to fabricate the OAK yourself. If you want pictures let me know.

Thanks. I do have the Princess installed and running now, and it is performing well enough the lack of an OAK is not much of an issue. Can be frustrating sometimes, when I overplan with not enough info, but this has worked out pretty well anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.