Princess is installed, now I'm ready!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rdust

Minister of Fire
Feb 9, 2009
Michigan
Bring on the cold! Today my old man and uncle came out and helped get the Endeavor out and Princess in. Honestly it's not nearly as ugly as I thought they were before I bought one. I'm still trying to get used to the pedestal since I love legs but if it works even close to as claimed I'll learn to love the pedestal! :lol:

I'm looking forward to the first burn but not ready for the temps to go away just yet. Looking at the 10 day I might actually make it till October before having to fire up, that would be awesome!

Anyway here's a quick picture with the point and click, since pics or it didn't happen. ;-)

Attachments

• P9180031.jpg
    P9180031.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 353
You sorry dog! As a fellow/former Endeavor own, I expect detailed reviews on the similarities (if any) and the differences in heat output and burn times. :coolgrin:

Great stoves!
You will not be disappointed.

i love the look of my stove. i think they look great.

Looks awesome... Thats goota make you feel good. Lopi is a good stove. But that Blaze king should save you some wood. While keeping you warmer.

Wa Wa We Wa!

Looking great bro! :)

Congrats.....

Thanks guys!

Pagey said:
You sorry dog! As a fellow/former Endeavor own, I expect detailed reviews on the similarities (if any) and the differences in heat output and burn times. :coolgrin:

I'll definitely type something up once it really gets tested. I think burn times will be hard to compare due to the size difference. I'm hoping for more of a steady heat output instead of the ups and downs I got with the Endeavor. It liked to burn hot and I didn't always need it to burn that hot.

DexterDay said:
Looks awesome... Thats goota make you feel good. Lopi is a good stove. But that Blaze king should save you some wood. While keeping you warmer.

I have no issues with the Endeavor, I think it's a great heater and very well built. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase another one of Lopi's stoves in the future. I wouldn't have bought the Princess this year but I got a deal I couldn't refuse. What I paid is worth the price of admission just to see what all the hype is about. :)

Hiram Maxim said:
Wa Wa We Wa!

Looking great bro! :)

Congrats.....

Thanks, I blame a lot of this on you, North and Solar! :lol:

you wont regret it. its an awesome stove.

ecocavalier02 said:
you wont regret it. its an awesome stove.

I have very few regrets in life, I don't think this will be one of them even if for some crazy reason it doesn't work out. :lol:

Looks good and I'm sure you will be happy with it! When we looked at stoves last year I thought that the Princess was the best looking stove in the Blaze King lineup

Looks good rdust. By the looks of the forecast, you should make it into October before firing it up, unless you might want to take some dampness out of the air. Boy oh boy we really needed this rain and it looks to be damp most of the week. Are you ready for hunting season?

Backwoods Savage said:
Looks good rdust. By the looks of the forecast, you should make it into October before firing it up, unless you might want to take some dampness out of the air. Boy oh boy we really needed this rain and it looks to be damp most of the week. Are you ready for hunting season?

If it was installed last week I would've had some small burns. Now I'm trying to find a cool evening so I can burn the stink off this thing when I can open the windows up.

I'm ready for the season but I don't think my body is just yet! I hope to be able to shoot the bow by the end of October, if I can get a week or two of bow hunting in before gun seasons starts I'll be thrilled, if not I'll do some late season bow hunting which I typically avoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.