Princess Ultra Pedestal Dimension Question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

DomeHomer

We have decided on the BK Princess and would like to get the Ultra Pedestal, but have a question on its dimensions. Our raised hearth has a fresh air vent built in and I'm concerned about the pedestal covering it. If you have this pedestal and could provide the two dimensions highlighted in yellow and green on the attached drawing, I'd be grateful. Or if you have a document with the pedestal dimensions that would be great also as I can't find one anywhere.

The vent starts 24" from the back wall of the hearth.

Thank you in advance!

PXL_20230922_131609388.jpg BK_Princess_Dims.jpg

If you're buying a new princess 32 be careful to get these dimensions from a new owner of the new Princess 32 and not the previous generation of princess. I believe they are different.

We have decided on the BK Princess and would like to get the Ultra Pedestal, but have a question on its dimensions. Our raised hearth has a fresh air vent built in and I'm concerned about the pedestal covering it. If you have this pedestal and could provide the two dimensions highlighted in yellow and green on the attached drawing, I'd be grateful. Or if you have a document with the pedestal dimensions that would be great also as I can't find one anywhere.

The vent starts 24" from the back wall of the hearth.

Thank you in advance!
The lower dimension is roughly 18.75". The upper is 7.75". "Roughly" means +/- about 1/8".

Reactions: begreen
If you're buying a new princess 32 be careful to get these dimensions from a new owner of the new Princess 32 and not the previous generation of princess. I believe they are different.

The lower dimension is roughly 18.75". The upper is 7.75". "Roughly" means +/- about 1/8".
Thank you both for the information. NHWS - Per Highbeam's comment, could you share when you bought your stove?