Probe thermometer

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smmm

Aug 1, 2010
Ohio
Probe thermometer came. Directions are a little confusing. It says to insert magnet then eyelid onto probe. It was packaged with the eyelid on first and magnet over top of that? It seems like the magnet should go on last so that it will be flush against the stove pipe. And seems to look more secure. I believe the magnet goes on second and slides over the eyelit?

condar.jpg

Here's a link http://www.condar.com/probe_meters_dir4use_woodstoves.html to the full instructions and pic on their website (I'm assuming you bought a condar)

pen

Wow, I've been doing it wrong the last few years. I've had the magnet against the pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.