profile 20 pellet stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mconde

Oct 14, 2009
Southeastern MA
Hi I am new to the site. I have a Whitfield Profile 20 pellete stove and I have some concerns on my installation. I want to know if I did it right. I installed it in my basement and vented it though my foundation and went up 3 feet off the ground. Is this okay? Also, when I tried it out for the first time, I noticed the pipes get pretty hot. Is this safe?
I also have a couple of questions regarding my stove. Where is the damper located? and why is it that when I turn on my stove, I cannot change the blower speed?

mconde said:
Hi I am new to the site. I have a Whitfield Profile 20 pellete stove and I have some concerns on my installation. I want to know if I did it right. I installed it in my basement and vented it though my foundation and went up 3 feet off the ground. Is this okay? Also, when I tried it out for the first time, I noticed the pipes get pretty hot. Is this safe?
I also have a couple of questions regarding my stove. Where is the damper located? and why is it that when I turn on my stove, I cannot change the blower speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.