Not open for further replies.
  1. bighornram

bighornram
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Dec 13, 2007
    Loc:
    4 corners, NM
    The pull lever has become disconnected from the heat tubes. (2 images one of the lever and the other is the bar) How can I reattach this lever to the bar?
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. bighornram

bighornram
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Dec 13, 2007
    Loc:
    4 corners, NM
    bump.

This board gets tons of posts! Anyone have any idea if this is a one piece part or can the plate be reattached to the rod?

3. JimWalshin845

JimWalshin845
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 6, 2007
    Loc:
    S. Jersey
    I think you might get better results in the pellet forum... this is for wood stoves/inserts.

4. Debc

Debc
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Jan 16, 2008
    Loc:
    New England
    I have the same problem with my Profile 30......I'm thinking we may need to open the stove, and reattach it.....perhaps this summer!

5. Mr Whitfield

Mr Whitfield
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Feb 1, 2007
    Loc:
    Northern Cailfornia
    Does the rod come completely out of the stove. If it does, You can tread the end of the rod, drill a hole in the tube cleaner . Use a couple nuts to hole the rod to the tube cleaner. One nut in front with the tube cleaner in the middle and a nut on the back. The tube cleaner and rod will stick out a little bit. Just my two cents.

6. Shane

Shane
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Nov 21, 2005
    Loc:
    Casper Wyoming
    Check your warranty it should be covered. Either way get the Scraper Rod kit from lennox. It comes with a new threaded rod, the nuts to secure it and a special wrench to wind around the heat exchanger tubes. Usually a 15-30 minute repair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.