1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Profile 30 lift bar disconnected

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by bighornram, Dec 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bighornram

bighornram New Member

Loc:
    4 corners, NM
    The pull lever has become disconnected from the heat tubes. (2 images one of the lever and the other is the bar) How can I reattach this lever to the bar?
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. bighornram

bighornram New Member

Loc:
    4 corners, NM
    bump.

This board gets tons of posts! Anyone have any idea if this is a one piece part or can the plate be reattached to the rod?
  3. JimWalshin845

JimWalshin845 New Member

Loc:
    S. Jersey
    I think you might get better results in the pellet forum... this is for wood stoves/inserts.
  4. Debc

Debc New Member

Loc:
    New England
    I have the same problem with my Profile 30......I'm thinking we may need to open the stove, and reattach it.....perhaps this summer!
  5. Mr Whitfield

Mr Whitfield Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Northern Cailfornia
    Does the rod come completely out of the stove. If it does, You can tread the end of the rod, drill a hole in the tube cleaner . Use a couple nuts to hole the rod to the tube cleaner. One nut in front with the tube cleaner in the middle and a nut on the back. The tube cleaner and rod will stick out a little bit. Just my two cents.
  6. Shane

Shane Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Casper Wyoming
    Check your warranty it should be covered. Either way get the Scraper Rod kit from lennox. It comes with a new threaded rod, the nuts to secure it and a special wrench to wind around the heat exchanger tubes. Usually a 15-30 minute repair.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.