Profile 30 lift bar disconnected

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bighornram

Dec 13, 2007
4 corners, NM
The pull lever has become disconnected from the heat tubes. (2 images one of the lever and the other is the bar) How can I reattach this lever to the bar?

I think you might get better results in the pellet forum... this is for wood stoves/inserts.

I have the same problem with my Profile 30......I'm thinking we may need to open the stove, and reattach it.....perhaps this summer!

Does the rod come completely out of the stove. If it does, You can tread the end of the rod, drill a hole in the tube cleaner . Use a couple nuts to hole the rod to the tube cleaner. One nut in front with the tube cleaner in the middle and a nut on the back. The tube cleaner and rod will stick out a little bit. Just my two cents.

Check your warranty it should be covered. Either way get the Scraper Rod kit from lennox. It comes with a new threaded rod, the nuts to secure it and a special wrench to wind around the heat exchanger tubes. Usually a 15-30 minute repair.

Status
Not open for further replies.