Progress Hybrid Owners - Anyone near MD?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calentarse

Feeling the Heat
Feb 25, 2011
MD
Hello all. As some of you have probably read, my dad is possibly in the market for a Progress Hybrid. They would like to physically see one of the stoves without driving to NH. Is there anyone who is close by who wouldn't mind showing us one of their beautiful PHs?

Thank you!

Interested as well. I'll need in the market for a stove for next burning season, I'd like to see a PH a IS as well as a blaze king princess

Can't help you with showing off a stove but check out the Woodstock website as they are running a sale on the IS and PH that includes free shipping. You have to order by April 10 and take delivery by the end of July.

Oh man, they want to see one in person but don't want to make the 9 hr trip...

BWI to MHT in a 1:05... can probably even find it for like $99 per leg. Just sayin...
HAHAHA I suppose we could fly but that would mean a 3 hour drive to the airport, and 1.5 to Manchester, then another 1 to Lebanon + the added cost of a rental car when we arrived. May as well just drive and split the cost of gas 3 ways if flying only saves us 2.5 hours but costs us $500+ more. This is the problem with living on the Eastern Shore! Never easy to get off...

I'd probably call Woodstock and ask them. I'm pretty sure they know where most of their stoves are, and most of those stove owners aren't going to be reading this.

Maybe they know of a customer in the area that can help.

Reactions: Lakeside
I have an Ideal Steel and live in Lancaster,pa. If anybody wants to come up here and take a look let me know. It's a great day trip area. Lot's of shopping and things to do in the area.

I think there is a beta tester in the dc area who has a PH. What part of the shore are you from? I live pretty close to, and work in Easton
Snow Hill is where my family is from. Know of anyone with a PH on the shore? DC would be manageable if I could contact whoever it is and see if we can see it before the burning season ends. Looks like we'll be close come next week! Upper 50s!

I have an Ideal Steel and live in Lancaster,pa. If anybody wants to come up here and take a look let me know. It's a great day trip area. Lot's of shopping and things to do in the area.
That's their second choice and thank you! Lancaster is definitely a nice area!

I'd probably call Woodstock and ask them. I'm pretty sure they know where most of their stoves are, and most of those stove owners aren't going to be reading this.

Maybe they know of a customer in the area that can help.
My dad suggested this and I'm thinking that'd be a good idea. Would hate to travel all the way up to NH just to see a stove only to find out there was one right in our backyard!

Reactions: chance04
Snow Hill is where my family is from. Know of anyone with a PH on the shore? DC would be manageable if I could contact whoever it is and see if we can see it before the burning season ends. Looks like we'll be close come next week! Upper 50s!
Right down the road! I'd be interested to hear how close the nearest owner is if you call.

Tenn Dave you shouldn't take stove posts so personal

Last edited:
I'd be also looking at the BK Ashford 30, especially in the new colors. Blue-black enamel looks awesome on a cast-iron stove.

Status
Not open for further replies.